Paper Submission & Presentation Guidelines
Authors are welcomed to submit original papers that have not been published or under publication plans elsewhere. Articles should be written in English using MS Word and will run through a blind review process.
***Authors are responsible for language editing and ethics/legal issues for submitted works.
- Academic or Practitioner paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal, blog or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through ICSMM-2017 Conference Management System (Click Here For Submission)
- There should be no more than three authors per paper, and at least one author of an accepted paper. The manuscript has to be written per instructions below:
- The paper should not exceed 10 single-spaced pages.
- The paper should be written in Microsoft Word Format: A4 size (21 x 7 cm); Margins: all 2.5 cm; Font: Times New Roman; Alignment: justified; Paragraph spacing: before (0 pt), after (0 pt), Line spacing: single.
- Don’t use footnotes, endnotes and page numbers.
- The paper (including references) must follow the APA (American Psychological Association). In presenting formulas and equations, the Microsoft Equation editor must be used.
Paper Title: Your Title Should Be No Longer Than Twelve Words in Capital Case
Abstract: Your abstract should be between 150-250 words and emphasize the results and application of your research.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference in order for the paper to be included in the program conference proceedings or International Journal.
By submitting a paper to present at the ICSMM’17, you explicitly agree to all rules governing participation and submission of this conference.
ICSMM’17 offers 2 publication options in Scopus Indexed Journal (Conference Proceeding and International Marketing Journal)
Click Here For Details
ICSMM’17 strongly encourages Oral Presenters to follow Albert Einstein’s advice about explaining your work simply and clearly.
Oral Presentation Basics
Oral presentation breakout sessions are scheduled in clusters of 4 or 5 presentations based on the category of presentation.
Each presenter will be allotted 20 to 25 minutes for his/her presentation according to the category of presentation, followed by a 5-10-minute question and answer session. During the question and answer period, oral presenters are kindly asked to allow the next presenter to get ready for their presentation. This will help the smooth transition from one presenter to the next.
Our Session Chairs have been instructed to run his/her respective session with military precision. The session chair will use time cards to let presenters know when they have 5 minutes, 3 minutes, and 1 minute remaining. The “Time for Questions” card means STOP talking. Session Chairs will be empowered to ask audience members to leave if they are noisy, rude, or display any disrespectful behavior. We cannot emphasize enough our desire for respectful dialogue and behavior. ICSMM’17 committee simply will not tolerate disrespectful behavior. Please be respectful and do your part to contribute to a positive atmosphere of learning and international collaboration.
We kindly ask presenters to load their PowerPoint presentations on the provided laptop computer at least 15 minutes before the start of his/her respective session. Each presenter will start and finish his/her presentation at precisely the times printed in the Conference Program Book. More detailed information can be found in the Oral Presentation Guide and Tips document linked below.
(1) Describe the problem
(2) Describe WHY the problem is a problem
(3) Describe how your research addresses the problem
(4) Describe the impact of your research
(5) Describe the next steps in your research
(6) Solicit advice (and possible collaborations) with your audience members